Effective Project ManagementRegister Now!
|Category: Supervision||Hours: 8||Start: July 31, 2019||End: July 31, 2019|
|Cost: $175||Time: 8am - 5pm||Day: Wednesday||Note: Please call or Email for WTC member pricing.
Class will be held at 5501 Krueger Drive in Jonesboro.
|Cancellation PolicyThis class will cover 7 Topics
- Topic 1: The Role of the Project Manager
- Topic 2: Developing a Mission, Vision, Goals and Objectives for the Project
- Topic 3: Planning the Project
- Topic 4: Scheduling the Phases of the Project
- Topic 5: Managing the Project - Project Control and Evaluation
- Topic 6: Managing the Project Team
- Topic 7: Scrum - Breaking through Performance Barriers
The Classroom Experience Includes:
- Hands-On Exercises
- Aha! Experiences