Microsoft Excel - AdvancedRegister Now!
|Category: Computer Applications||Hours: 8||Start: September 28, 2020||End: September 30, 2020|
|Cost: $150||Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm||Day: Tuesday and Thursday||Note: Please call or email for WTC member pricing.
Participants will learn:
- Using absolute references
- Using IF and nested IF statements
- Using DateDif and other date calculations
- Using Time Functions
- Using Rounding
- Using a variety of Summing functions
- Using Lookup functions and data validations
- Importing data from outside sources
- Using Whatif and Goal Seek
- Protecting cells and worksheetsÃ
- Macros and assigning buttons to macros
- Special Paste